Our Second Generation Pest-A-Cator®...Our Pest-A-Cator® Plus 1000 is an electronic device that utilizes a combination of electromagnetic technology and ultrasonic technology and is specifically engineered for use in the smaller home, apartment or condo. Multiple units are needed in larger areas or multiple stories.
How it Works:
The device is designed to cause a slight phase shift (delay) in the timing of the electromagnetic field which surrounds the wiring in the home. This "phase shift" is the primary reason that this technology has been shown to have some kind of an effect on pests, and more particularly upon rodents. The device functions by broadcasting an electromagnetic signal in a pulsing fashion with an on-off cycle in order to avoid the numbing effect obtained with any constant sensory stimulus. Additionally, an ultrasonic signal is broadcast by sweeping various frequencies and with a similar on-off cycle. This ultrasonic technology has been generally regarded as having the effect of repelling pests (particularly rodents), especially in open areas and in relatively close proximity to the source of the sound transmissions.
- PULSE TECHNOLOGY Plus ULTRASONIC TECHNOLOGY (Delivers sound waves that may help drive pests out of a targeted area)
- Direct plug-in feature is user friendly
- Completely maintenance-free
- Not a chemical
- Not a trap that requires emptying dead or dying animals
- Safe to use around children and household pets (except rodent-type pets), and Pest A Cator® products may help in reducing your monthly exterminator costs.
- 60-day Money-Back Guarantee
- Recommended for smaller homes (generally regarded as 1000 square feet or less)
For larger areas, we recommend the Pest-A-Cator® PLUS 2000.
Note: As with any pest management technique, no one method is completely effective, and a program of integrated management involving a variety of techniques and practices is most likely to provide the desired results.
“After several weeks of trying to catch a squirrel in a baited trap in our attic without success, we installed a Pest-A-Cator® Plus in an outlet near his nest in the wall. For the first time, the squirrel avoided the nest at night and ended up being caught in the trap the first night we had the Pest-A-Cator® plugged in! Evidently, the Pest-A-Cator® was enough to keep the squirrel awake and disturbed at night away from his nest! We're going to buy a second one and keep them plugged in 24/7 to keep anything else from coming in.”